Women in Resource Development Corporation (WRDC)
Information we collect
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
Personal Information collected will be limited to the information necessary for the purposes identified by WRDC. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the internet.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways:
- Communicate with you directly, including for customer service, to provide you with updates, for marketing and promotional purposes and other information relating to the website.
- To run contests or promotions, send surveys, e-mails, or newsletters.
- We do not use your Personal Information for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected unless we first obtain your consent to do so.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies AND TRACKING
Women in Resource Development Corporation (WRDC) uses ‘cookies’ to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. If you “allow” cookies on your web browser, we or our system can capture and remember certain information, such as, to remember preferences. You can choose to turn off cookies in your browser settings, but if your cookies are turned off you may not be able to access some features of our website.
Third Party Privacy Policies
User rights over their data
Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right of Access: Users have the right to request access to their Personal Information at any time. WRDC must respond to the request within 30 days of receipt of the request.
- Inaccuracy or Incompleteness: Users have the right to request correction of completeness to their Personal Information that is believed to be inaccurate or incomplete. Amendment may involve correction, deletion, or addition of information.
If you would wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Women in Resource Development Corporation does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records. WRDC strongly encourages parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.