Freelance Content Creator(s)
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative freelancer(s) to elevate our brand and cater to our target audiences’.
We are a small team doing big things. Over the past 20 years, WRDC has positioned itself as a key partner for advancing gender equity in the workplace.
Are you interested in becoming part of a hard-working team focused on advancing gender equity?
Get to know us. Gain a thorough understanding of our programs and services.
- Help advance our marketing and communication goals by creating engaging content that captures our impact and story.
- Produce compelling web copy for WRDC.ca and STEMforGIRLS.ca.
- Create other content pieces, as necessary.
- High level of creativity
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a highly skilled and passionate team
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience.
Please send us your expression of interest with your CV and three samples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2021. If possible, please include various writing samples such as online, magazine, advertising, etc.
Please note, in response to COVID-19 Public Health guidance, our team is working remotely, and therefore all correspondence will be virtual.