Reporting to the Director, Research & Evaluation, the Research Analyst will be primarily responsible for collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting quantitative data. The Research Analyst will work collaboratively with both the Research team and Workplace Services team in accordance with established time frames, budgets, and resources to consult on a variety of projects. The successful candidate will be passionate about the mandate of WRDC and the impact that effective data collection, analysis, and reporting can bring to an organization. They will also thrive in a dynamic environment with tight and concurrent deadlines and deliverables. As a client facing position, a sophisticated level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion is crucial for success in this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct research to assess diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives for clients
- Apply quantitative research methodologies to collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Manage study data consistent with organizational policies and procedures; ensure quality control and confidentiality
- Prepare reports detailing research results for clients and recommended next steps
- Work directly with clients to interpret research findings and provide support as they implement recommended next steps
- Work collaboratively with other WRDC service areas
- Other duties as requested
If you require accommodation during the recruitment process or require this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact Kristina Ennis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (709) 689-2443.