Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Project Manager is responsible for managing the development, implementation, evaluation, and delivery of a national, multi-province project that provides pre-employment and training supports to multi-barriered women. The Project Manager must ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished in accordance with established time frames, budgets, and resources. The Project Manager will maintain relationships with established project partners and funders and thrive in a dynamic environment with tight and concurrent deadlines and deliverables. A sophisticated level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion is crucial for success in this role.
We’re making a difference, and we want you on our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all project management activities and components of a multi-partner national project
- Design, develop, and deliver project workplans, schedules, meetings/presentation materials and other project documents as required to fulfill project goals and objectives
- Project coordination including recommendations of new or revised project goals, timelines, schedules, and coordinate daily activities
- Monitor and manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project budget
- Create, manage, and disseminate project information and documentation etc. to project team members and stakeholders on a regular basis ensuring project documentation is maintained in accordance with WRDC policies and procedures
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Monitor compliance with contractual agreements and grant requirements to ensure accuracy of reporting and all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Schedule, organize and facilitate meetings as appropriate
- Assess project risks and provide recommendations/solutions, reporting to management as appropriate
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, community organizations and government agencies
- Authorize expenditures within the existing budget(s) and make budget recommendations
- Communicate project updates, as well as status and summary reports, to the COO and/or stakeholders on a regular basis
- Other duties as requested
If you require accommodation during the recruitment process or require this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact Kristina Ennis at email@example.com or (709) 689-2443.