Our key activities include:
- Career exploration programs, education and outreach;
- Career development and employment assistance services;
- Gender-focused diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consultation services and training;
- Research, collaboration, and partnerships with key stakeholders to identify solutions to issues women in trades and technology commonly identify.
For over 25 years, WRDC has positioned itself as a key partner for advancing gender equity in the workplace. WRDC is creating a local, diverse and skilled workforce through supporting employers, industries, and sectors in their efforts to create and maintain inclusive workplaces.
* WRDC’s definition of “Women” refers to anyone who identifies as a woman and explicitly includes not only cis women but also trans women, anyone who identifies as non-binary, nonconforming and/or gender fluid; and anyone, irrespective of assigned gender at birth, gender identity and gender expression, who has experienced or is subject to experiencing discrimination based on identifying as a woman and/or being identified by others as a woman.